Monday, March 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged.....

Jen (a fellow photographer, owner of the Memory Journalists and Dynamite Weddings) has tagged me. For those of you not familiar with this, I have to write about 10 random things you may not know about me.....and in turn tag others.

1* I was a clothing designer in my life pre-photograper. Art is in my blood....which makes me a right brainer.

2* I have a heart for kids in the foster care system. We are in the process of being approved to make a difference in a youngsters life permanently.

3* I was in water ballet all 4 years of high school and still show off my skills when I get in the pool.

4* I've never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I am a picky eater...there are certain foods I will never touch...pb&j and pickles being some of them.

5* I always wanted to have 5 kids, but am blessed to have two. My son, he's an in-vitro baby and my stepdaughter whom I had the pleasure of being second Mom to at the age of 13.

6* I love watching basketball.

7* I could never live in a house where they keep the drapes shut.

8* I have zero musical talent.....a running joke with my husband. I never should have told him I tried to play the flute in 4th grade and faked it all......he never lets me live that down. We have some pretty good laughs over the "air flute".

9* I have a weakness for sourdough bread, swiss cheese and good wine....and for my sweet tooth, it's red licorice!

10* My husband is 6'7''. It's funny how people can be intimidated by his size....but he is the kindest, soft hearted man I know.

So....that's me in short.
Now I want to hear from:
Sharon Hoyt
Carmen Salazar
Carlos Rivera
Mike Regan
Jeremy Underwood
Diana Miller

No comments: